1. Call our members of Congress today and every day: Sen. Patty Murray 866-481-9186
Sen. Maria Cantwell 206-220-6400
Rep. Derek Kilmer 866-888-5744
They have all spoken out strongly against separating immigrant
families. Thank them and ask them to do more:
2. Sign a petition to Secretary Nielsen, DHS, to end the separation of families:
3. Support Indivisible Huddle’s campaign to inform the public about crucial election campaigns around the country. Contact its Election Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Donate to organizations fighting to keep families together.
5. Join JCIRA at our next Rally to End Family Separations:
Friday, June 22 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Intersection of Irondale Rd & Oak Bay Road, near QFC
Signs available or Bring Your Own
Join JCIRA in protesting the inhumane separations of immigrant families on June 22nd from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the intersection of Irondale Road and Oak Bay Road in Port Hadlock (the corner in front of the QFC grocery store).
Signs provided or bring your own. Please carpool if you can!
Click here to go to Facebook event page
On Tuesday, June 5th, more than 55 people came out to protest the inhumane separation of families at the border. This horrendous practice cannot stand. We will not stop fighting it. To read more, see the Peninsula Daily News article about the protest here.
If you see something, say something! Don't let Border Patrol or ICE harass local immigrant families!
We are excited to share our new signs for our Rapid Response Team (RRT). These signs will be up on bulletin boards around the county. Please help us spread the word and put our Hotline number in your cell phone! The information you share can help keep people safe and is greatly appreciated.
Help make Jefferson County a safe and healthy place for immigrants to live and thrive! Learn more about our Rapid Response Team here.
For more details check out our page on our Rapid Response Team!
Donate to JCIRA!
We are an immigrant rights advocacy non-profit in the North Olympic Peninsula of Washington State